2009年12月1日火曜日

The Toast with Sweet atzuki beans

Today, I will talk about food in Nagoya.
I pick up the toast with sweet atzuki beans.

It is sweet and delicious!!
Some people says that it is strange, but I do not think so.
Many people called it "Nagoyameshi".
You can eat it almost everiwhere at Nagoya cafe.

How to eat?
First,
you have to wash your hands.
After that,
you can get some toast
and butter or magrren on it.
Finaly,
sweet atzuki beans on it.
It tastes like jam.

If you have never eaten it, you should try it soon!!
I will introduce a cafe.
This is "Comeda".
You go there and try it☆

5 件のコメント:

  1. It looks very delicious!!
    I want to eat it(^0^)/

    返信削除
  2. I am from Mie, but I like nagoyameshi! They are so delicious!! I want to eat toast which you told us. And I also love Comeda!! Let's go to eat soon☆

    返信削除
  3. I have never been to Comeda... please take me to Comeda!!

    返信削除
  4. This picture made me hungry.Yor bad girl!I don't want to go together★

    返信削除