2009年10月20日火曜日

Salon du chocolat

I'll introduce about the location of Slon du chocolat.It takes place around the world, for example, France, America, Japan, Moscow and China. Chocolates are loved people from over the world.
The Salon du chocolat is appreciated by gourmet from over the world.A lot of people come to sample famous works of chocolatier.


■14th Paris
–October 29, 2008 to November 2, 2008Hall 5 – Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles
■11th New York
–November 7 to 9, 2008Pier 94
■13th Moscow
–November 28th, 2008 to November 30th, 2008Gostiny Dvor
■8th Tokyo
–January 21, 2009 to January 26, 2009Isetan Tokyo Shinjuku
■Kyoto, Sapporo, Nagoya
–Valentine 2009

4 件のコメント:

  1. i think her sentence intelligible.
    people who read this sentence want to go this festival.

    返信削除
  2. I love chocolate! So I really wano to go to this festival!! Why don't you go with me?

    返信削除
  3. I love chocolate too!but I also have chocolate allergy...
    I want to eat chocolates more and more!!
    Your presentation makes me be hungry..

    返信削除
  4. Someday, let's eat some chocolate^^]
    I love chocolate!
    Of course you love chocolate don't you?

    返信削除